Monday, November 17, 2014

2014 Scary Story Contest


The Writing Center held a two sentence scary short story contest for Halloween this year. Students posted their stories on the center's facebook page. The winner's story was terrifying and entertaining! Congrats Emily!

Emily's story:

Our priest, in memory of Mary who disappeared earlier this week, dedicated today's service to her. He passed around the blood of Christ, which held a bitter taste, and we drank while he said with a smile, "And may Mary be with us all" to which we replied, "Amen."

2 comments:

  1. I’d should check with you here. Which isn't one thing I normally do! I enjoy studying a publish that can make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!Sales Force Management Johnston test bank & solutions manual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I really enjoyed reading it,c you’re a great author.Please visit here @
    Packers And Movers Gurgaon
    Packers And Movers Gurgaon to Kolkata
    Packers And Movers Gurgaon to Chennai
    Packers And Movers Gurgaon to Pune

    ReplyDelete